PAIN IN SPLEEN. SHARP STABBING PAIN IN BACK.
Pain In Spleen
- An abdominal organ involved in the production and removal of blood cells in most vertebrates and forming part of the immune system
- irascibility: a feeling of resentful anger
- Bad temper; spite
- The spleen (from Greek “σπλήν” – splen) is an organ found in virtually all vertebrate animals with important roles in regard to red blood cells and the immune system., Internet Encyclopedia of Science In humans, it is located in the left upper quadrant of the abdomen.
- a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm; produces cells involved in immune responses
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; “the patient developed severe pain and distension”
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; “It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school”
- A feeling of marked discomfort in a particular part of the body
- Mental suffering or distress
- trouble: cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- Physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury
pain in spleen – Ya-Hom Powder
"RUQ pain, USG normal, check pancreas, spleen, GB, etc."
Personal rant: perhaps this is the way modern medicine is heading, but it just seems wrong that a muscle tear in the abdominal wall should be diagnosed only after a biliary ultrasound, an abdominal CT "checking the pancreas spleen GB etc", at least 3-4 clinical consultations, and goodness only knows how many liver function, lipase, full blood and electrolyte blood tests… does anyone really think that a haematoma requiring no active treatment diagnosed at a cost of at least A$1,000 is a good way to spend public money? Or that it reflects well on clinical medical training and judgement?
AUS QLD Gladstone CQMI Instructive Cases 080808.015-001
Today was a crazy day, just so many things I can’t even begin to list them all, but the main one was the intense pain I had in my stomach, it felt like my spleen was going to explode or something. It was just pretty painful, so I spent my afternoon/night on my side watching Hubby play Deus Ex and watching some shows.
Upside it went away round about midnight so free and clear!!!
I swear I’m falling apart!!!
© 2012 Latella Cockrell ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
pain in spleen